'' In The World's Eyes Of Jealousy''

  In the world's eyes  of jealousy''
       there is  no one whom like God can see-
         no dear I am not the enemy;
                its  good not  to judge]
              meanwhile I will not  listen  to discouraging words,

                           In the world's eyes of jealousy'
                             therefore that could be you or me;
                             before long people give the mean look-
                                while me and God create this book...........
                                 then as I look back so many took,

                                       In the world's eyes  of jealousy]
                                           watching down upon all of us;
                                            suddenly it takes  a minute to trust
                                          meanwhile many talked about me'
                                            just for today let go and let God be.
                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Postive Dreams''

[ This Life Today]