''My Family''

My family'' there's  a good tree''
         its  in the Lord you see;
          He is almighty and reigns]
            enlighten in Jesus name-
           thank you for my family'
               bring us closer in this life;

                            My family is of Gods' creation'
                             in the beauty in which he makes us-
                                 lets make time for each other:
                              allowing love to smother]
                           reality reflects sister and brother'
                              I remember the death of father and mother/
                                    then turning God' opens a path through my heart,

                                      My family I pray' learn to accept me today'
                                       bless my son and daughter;
                                      Savior you're the potter who molds-
                                     inside of  your glorious angel wings to behold]
                                      reminds me of a colorful purple rose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''Postive Dreams''

[ This Life Today]